What are you going to do?
Our client is urgently looking for an Infrastructure Analyst 480K + to join their team in HK. Our client is a highly diversifield global group.
What is offered to you?
* Discretionary bonus
* Personal development opportunity
What is expected of you?
* Degree in computer science, information technology
* CCNP / CCDP / CISSP / ITIL / PMP is preferable
* Lead support team and VIP support service in enterprise company
* At least 5-8 years of experience in IT infrastructure project
* Manage large-scale IT infrastructure project implementation and operate on LAN/WAN, Wireless Network, IPS/IDS, Dynamic Routing, Multi-tier firewall, Network Security, Site to Site VPN, Remote Access, data center / office relocation, etc.
* Experience in infrastructure products, e.g. Cisco, PaloAlto, Checkpoint, F5, Microsoft and VMWare
Manage telecommunication company and relative service providers
* Good team player, strong in project management and able to communicate with different kinds of stakeholders
* Able to work under pressure and provide support in non-office hours
* Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
Where are you going to work?
Learn more or apply directly?
We lots more jobs. For more information and a confidential discussion please apply or contact Ryan at email@example.com