Senior Brand Manager
a0K1p00000cY6DqEAK 385 hk Account Manager
DescriptionSenior Brand Manager
What are you going to do as an Senior Brand Manager?
In this position your responsibility will be all strategies on brand, positioning, distribution, marketing and pricing. You will be responsible for all things regarding the assigned brands to drive revenue through eCommerce channels in all market regions. You will conduct regular analysis reports to monitor the P&L and other key metrics. You will manage a small team to develop marketing materials that compliments the media & communications strategy.
What is offered to you as an Senior Brand Manager?
• High base salary with bonus
• Fast track career advancement in a structured MNC company
• Global exposure with cooperation with different regional offices
What is expected of you?
• 6-12 years of experience in Brand Management/Brand Marketing
• A true leader who can come up with fresh new ideas
• Experienced in driving sales through digital channels
• Analytic mind with the ability to understand data and its application
• Background in Retail/eCommerce/FMCG high advantageous
• Must be highly proficient in both Chinese and English
• Excellent business acumen and strong at analyzing business trends and numbers
Where are you going to work?
You will be working in a MNC company who is a leader in their industry. This company truly believes that innovative technologies is the best way to do better business, and this core value is well imprinted into their daily operations. If you want to work in a company that constantly look to evolve and adapt, this could be the right opportunity for you. Apply now, or send your updated CV to email@example.com