Data & Insight Director
a0K1p00000eUI4zEAG 94 hk Account Manager
DescriptionWhat are you going to do as a Data & Insight Director?
Directly report to the Head of Marketing, you will lead various function in Performance Marketing. You will be responsible for duties including Analytics, Reporting, Tracking, CRM, UX/UI, Insights & Reporting, Competitive Analysis, and more.
What is offered to you as a Data & Insight Director?
• High base salary - 70-80K/m + bonus
• Global exposure - opportunities to work with clients from all over the world
• Opportunity to work with a team within an extremely data-driven organization
What is expected of you?
• 10-15 years of experience in digital performance analytics & A/B testing
• Digital channels engagement & traffic optimization
• Experience in revamp/set up digital ecosystem including benchmark, dashboard, KPI, etc.
• Integrated performance trends & insights, UX/UI Optimization
• B2B/Technology/Agency background preferred
• Must be fluent in both English and Chinese, proactive, go-getting, result-driven individual
Where are you going to work?
You will be working in a fast paced environment that is extremely data-driven. This organization has a reputable name in their industry, with a well-established foundation. If you are an expert in performance marketing/digital strategy and would love to work with all kinds of data from all over the world, this could be the perfect challenge for you.
Apply now or directly send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org