Senior Destination Marketing Manager
a0K1p00000eUIAsEAO 134 hk Account Manager
DescriptionSenior Destination Marketing Manager
What are you going to do as a Senior Destination Marketing Manager?
Directly report to the Director of Brand Marketing, you will be a significant contributor to the Global Marketing strategies, including brand strategy, media planning, social strategy to all executions. You will work closely with various Global Marketing arms to ensure the strategies are tailor made to each local market. Work closely cross-BU to constantly develop international large scale brand campaigns to ensure the organization can remain one of the leaders of the industry.
What is offered to you as a Senior Destination Marketing Manager?
• High base salary - 50K - 70K/m
• Global exposure - opportunities to work with business units around the world
• Innovative team culture that constantly generate new ideas
• Stable environment with room for career development
What is expected of you?
• 10-15 years of integrated marketing experience (extensive Digital & Content strategy)
• Strong in Project Management & Advertising/Media agencies management
• Outstanding leadership and communications skills, with excellent English written skills
• Experienced in Campaign Budgeting and Analytics
• Global/Regional tourism-related experience highly advantageous
• Consumer-centric in-house background preferred
Where are you going to work?
You will be working in a industry-leading hospitality group. This organization is based in HK and has various regional offices all around the world. If you are constantly overflowing with creative marketing ideas and new approaches, and are sick of doing the same work day after day, this could be the perfect challenge for you.
Apply now or directly send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org