Senior Frontend Engineer
We are looking for Senior Frontend Engineer within our technology team in Hong Kong. You will be part of agile product development team that continiously improving product and service offering to our finacial clients.
What you will be doing in this role
- Building highly scalable, real-time, performant, secure, web based frontend solutions.
- Use our CI / CD pipeline to get your source code built, deployed, tested, and ready for production at the touch of a button.
- Consider security as the #1 feature.
- Perform regular upgrades of dependent software components.
- Perform regular security checks and remediate issues.
- Analyse, design, code, debug, test, document, deliver and support solutions.
- Troubleshoot business operational issues and prepare improvement plans
- Support and train colleagues.
- 6+ years as a professional frontend web developer.
- Experience using standard web tools like HTML, CSS, TypeScript, Angular 8 (or plus), ReactJs
- Experience building responsive & adaptive web apps, including SPA.
- Knowledge of progressive web app.
- Knowledge of UI / UX, web design and application design best practices.
- Knowledge of building automated tests using tools like Selenium, KarmaJS, and Mocha.
- Worked in teams and as a single contributor.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- B.Sc. Degree in Computing, Electrical, Mathematics or similar.
- OR relevant exceptional ability.
What we offer
- Career development opportunity flat and growing FinTech company
- Competitive compensation, medical and other benefits
- Job Level: Mid
- Experience Level: Mid Level
- Job Category: Software Engineering
- Related Specialization: Software Engineering
- Specializations: Software Engineering, Frontend
- Tags: 6+ Years of Experience
We are FinTech company offering banking services to Asian SMEs, including multicurrency business account, local currency accounts and FX services.
We have started business operations in Hong Kong and rapidly expanding in Asia-Pacific (with an office in Bangkok), Europe (with an office in the UK), and soon in the US.