Director of Corporate Communications
a0K0800000eUvFEEA0 110 hk Account Manager
DescriptionDirector of Corporate Communications
What are you going to do as a Director of Corporate Communications
Your will be responsible for the strategy of corporate communications to raise the reputation and profile of the company. Responsibilities include internal & external communications, such as media relations, events, corporate publications, project management, digital marketing, sponsorship and branding.
What is offered to you as a Director of Corporate Communications
• High base salary with bonus
• Global exposure
• Rapid career development in a fast growing institution
• Attractive benefits including insurance and annual leaves
What is expected of you?
• 10+ years of experience in marketing , corporate communications & branding
• Extensive experience from leading international financial institution
• Well connected with press media, production, event vendors
• Experience in digital content and social media strategy
• Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Mandarin a plus)
• International mind-set with diverse cultural awareness
• PR agencies or Journalist experience highly advantageous
Where are you going to work?
You will be working at a financial institution that is rapidly expanding globally. You will be managing a small and dynamic team in a fast pace environment, and work closely with different business units across the world. If you want to make a step in your career and is up for a challenging but rewarding career, apply now or send your latest resume to email@example.com