Digital Strategy Director
a0K0800000fHerYEAS 150 hk Account Manager
DescriptionWhat are you going to do as a Digital Strategy Director?
Directly report to the Head of Marketing, you will lead various functions in digital and performance. You will be responsible for all things Data-related, including Analytics, Reporting, Tracking, CRM, UX/UI, Insights & Reporting, Competitive Analysis, and more. Everyone in this team work together with hands-on mentality to ensure high-level efficiency.
What is offered to you as a Digital Strategy Director?
• High base salary with bonus
• Global/Regional exposure - opportunities to work with clients from all over the world
• International culture within a data-driven organization
What is expected of you?
• 10-15 years of experience in Digital Strategy/Performance Marketing
• Data Analytics & Insights, Reporting & Tracking
• Experienced in revamping/building digital ecosystem (benchmarking, dashboard, KPI, etc.)
• Competitive Analysis & Tracking, UX/UI Optimization
• At least 5+ years of integrated agency experience preferable
• Must be fluent in both English and Chinese, proactive, go-getting, result-driven individual
Where are you going to work?
You will be working in a fast paced team environment that is extremely data-driven. This organization has a reputable name in their industry with solid foundation. If you are an expert in performance marketing/digital strategy and would love to work with all kinds of data from all over the world, this could be the perfect challenge for you. Apply now or directly send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org