Business Development Manager, Private Equity
a0K0800000fHlLdEAK 125 HK Business Development
DescriptionWhat are you going to do as a Business Development Manager?
As the Business Development Manager of the company, you will be mainly responsible for making an open statement to the clients. You will generate new business opportunities by various methods by cold-calling, e-mail, etc. Clients will mainly be private equities, hedge funds, etc. in Hong Kong and China.
What is offered to you as a Business Development Manager?
• High base salary with an aggressive commission scheme
• Strong company background with expanding business
What is expected of you?
• Minimum 3 years of sales experience
• Aggressive hunter sales profile
• Experience in handling clients in private equities, hedge funds, pension funds, etc.
Where are you going to work?
Our client is a well-established financial service provider with more than 40 offices globally. It is looking for a new Business Development Manager to develop new business opportunities in Hong Kong and China.
Learn more or apply directly?
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV highlighting related experience and track record of performance to firstname.lastname@example.org.
+852 3511 6201