Account Manager, Korean-speaking
a0K0800000fHsHgEAK 324 HK Sales Manager
DescriptionWhat are you going to do as an Account Manager?
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for handling existing clients to increase the engagement rate, build relationships, and grow the sales portfolio by up-selling and cross-selling. You will specialize in handling Korean-speaking clients in Korea, Hong Kong, and China.
What is offered to you as an Account Manager?
• High base salary plus aggressive commission scheme
• Strong company background with expanding business
What is expected of you?
• Minimum 3 years of experience in account management or sales
• Experience in handling clients in the financial market is a huge bonus
• Full business proficiency in spoken and written Korean
• Excellent communication and client-facing skills
Where are you going to work?
Our client is a well-established MNC providing professional consulting services to the financial industry. It is a leading player in the industry and rapidly growing its business in the region. You will work alongside other teammates to handle existing clients of the company.
Learn more or apply directly?
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV highlighting related experience and track record of performance to firstname.lastname@example.org.
+852 3511 6201