Head of Finance
a0K0800000fINiNEAW 560 hk Account Manager
DescriptionWhat are you going to do as a Head of Finance?
Oversee all financial aspects of the company's business, be in charge of financial reporting, management analysis, budget, and forecast, sales analysis, consolidation as well as month end closing. You will work closely with the executive team in providing strategic analysis on the business performance, ensuring the all the financial matters are compliant with relevant regulatory requirements. Involve in conducting market research and projection for new strategic initiatives as well as fundraising. Overall, you will be a essential part of the company's expansion plan into China and also globally in the long run.
What is offered to you as a Head of Finance?
• Attractive base salary with year end bonus
• Global exposure in a industry-leading company
• International working environment
What is expected of you?
• 5+ years of experience preferably in tech or consumer goods or start-ups
• Strong analytical skill, commercial and numerical sense and results driven
• China market experience and proficiency in Mandarin is a must
• Big 4 background and experience in M&A preferred
• CPA or other Financial professional qualifications
Where are you going to work?
You will be working in a technology-driven scale-up company that has footprint across the globe. They have received multiple rounds of funding from some of the most prestige investment funds to fuel their global expansion. They believe successful business is all about being able to fix customers' pain points and that is exactly why their business is thriving and growing rapidly. If you want to work in an agile and dynamic environment where growth is always the first priority, apply directly or send your latest CV to email@example.com