Senior Brand Marketing Manager
a0K0800000fIUBjEAO 188 hong kong Account Manager
DescriptionWhat are you going to do as a Senior Brand Marketing Manager?
Directly report to the AD of Brand Marketing, you will be responsible for the overall Marketing strategies including P&L, Analytics and more to ensure marketing programs will be executed in a timely and cost efficient manner. You will lead a small team and work closely cross-BU to constantly develop large scale brand campaigns to ensure the brand's marketing leading position.
What is offered to you as a Senior Brand Marketing Manager?
• High base salary - 45K-60K/m
• Innovative company with market leading position
• Stable environment with great career development opportunity
What is expected of you?
• 10-15 years of integrated marketing experience (Branding strategy, Media planning, Analytics report, etc.)
• Extensive experience leading brand campaigns especially with Video Production (TVC/Social Media)
• Outstanding project management and communications skills
• Capability in Budgeting and Analytics
• 4As + In-house experience highly advantageous
Where are you going to work?
You will be working in a Fortune 500 company that is constantly evolving. If you are passionate about creative campaign ideas and new angles, and are sick of doing the same work day after day, this could be the perfect challenge for you.
Apply now or directly send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org