Project Manager | Construction | Up to 85K
a0K0800000fIbzmEAC 115 HK Project Manager / BA
DescriptionWhat are you going to do?
You are going to oversee the full project life cycle and working closely with the Project Director to prepare proposals for clients. You will be responsible for managing budgets, estimating costs, and keeping all stakeholders aware of the progress of projects. You will be the key person to supervise the performance of sub-contractors and consultants and to coordinate with government departments and external parties. There will be opportunities for you to conduct site checks and to ensure compliance with building codes and safety regulations.
What is offered to you
• Career development
• Market-leading company
• Flexible working environment
What is expected of you?
• Higher Diploma or above in Building Services Engineering, Electronic Engineering or Mechanical Electrical or related qualifications
• Minimum 7 years of relevant experience
• Candidates with less experience will be considered for other junior positions
• Membership of recognized local professional institute of building services would be a big plus
• Good problem-solving, organizational, written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
Where are you going to work?
You are going to work in a market-leading construction services house. There are over 60 offices worldwide. Your company provides a wide range of services including but not limited to project management, property management, property leasing, and development services.
Learn more or apply directly?
How does it sound to you? If you want to apply directly, click on the ‘Apply’ button. For more information, you can contact me via + 852 3511 6261 or mail me at Janet.Lo@ambitiouspeople.com
Janet Lo Wing Tung
+852 3511 6201