Sales Manager (Cloud Solutions)
a0K0800000fBgMMEA0 169 Hong Kong Business Development, Sales Manager
DescriptionSales Manager (Cloud Solutions)
What are you going to do as a Sales Manager?
As the cloud solution sales manager, you are the main point of contact with the client in selling the company's solutions. You need to identify, evaluate and manage sales leads to achieve the sales target. You also need to cold call for new clients.
What is offered to you as a Sales Manager Cloud Solutions?
• Attractive remuneration
• Dynamic working environment and culture
What is expected of you?
• Identify and qualify sales opportunities, create and maintain a rolling Cloud services pipeline of the territory
• Achieve overall assigned quota/ revenue goal for Cloud Services portfolio, and direct sales strategy and execution
• Facilitate implementation scoping discussions with customer to define required services, level of effort, and pricing. Ensure customer requirements for deployment are aligned and supported through the implementation services
• Develop and drive internal account strategy and external C-level relationships within each customer account, while actively leveraging, and partnering with the License Sales and Client Partners
• Own services pricing and drive internal process throughout the sales cycle from initial quotes to final contract negotiations
• Drive and support Go-To-Market campaigns of Cloud services in alignment with License Sales and stand-alone for services
Where are you going to work?
You will be working in a Fortune 500 IT Solutions Vendor. They are currently looking for a high calibre candidate to join them as a Sales Manager in the Cloud Services Team in Hong Kong. Interested? Send your resume to Benjamin.firstname.lastname@example.org
+852 3511 6201