E-commerce Manager (China focus)
a0K0800000fC0sqEAC 287 Hong Kong System Administrator
DescriptionWhat are you going to do as an E-commerce Manager (China focus)?
You are going to work in a fashion retailer in Hong Kong. As an E-commerce Manager, you are responsible for marketing, project management, data analysis, operation management, and supervision of the e-commerce team to drive sales revenue and improve operational efficiency. You also need to establish and monitor e-commerce operations and improvements, such as supply chain systems, daily operations, online sales, inventory control, order fulfillment, etc. We expect a hands-on leader who is experienced in dealing with the China E-commerce market on Tmall/JD.com/Dewu (POIZON) to coach the team and drive the business growth.
What is offered to you as an E-commerce Manager (China focus)?
• High base salary of 30-45K + attractive bonus
• Great job exposure
• Dynamic work environment
What is expected of you?
• Bachelor/ master degree in E-commerce, Marketing, or a related field
• 5+ years of experience in E-commerce and Marketing
• Experienced in the operation of the China E-commerce platform: Tmall天貓/JD.com京東/Dewu (POIZON) 得物
• Must have a strong sense of business, experience in a large-scale e-commerce environment, and a thorough idea of the retailing industry
• Participated in large-scale domestic marketing activities (618, Black Friday, Double 11, Double 12)
• Strong in leadership, communication, and team management
• High proficiency (Conversation/Written) in both Chinese and English
Where are you going to work?
You will be working in a fast-paced environment with all brilliant, creative, and young talents from different cultural backgrounds. Apply now or directly send your resume to email@example.com!
+852 3511 6265