Trade Marketing Manager (FMCG)
a0K0800000fCemtEAC 317 Hong Kong SAP Specialist
DescriptionWhat are you going to do as a Trade Marketing Manager?
You are going to work in a global health care brand. As a Trade Marketing Manager, you are responsible for the overall sales and marketing performance and strategic sales direction for the principle. You also need to work closely with principals to develop and implement marketing plans in the retail business; explore and develop new sales channels and markets. We expect a hands-on leader to coach the team and grow the business.
What is offered to you as a Trade Marketing Manager?
• High base salary + attractive bonus
• Career growth opportunity
• Great job exposure
What is expected of you?
• Bachelor/ Master degree in Marketing, or related discipline
• 10+ years of experience in Marketing/ Trade Marketing/ FMCG industry
• Strong execution and strategic thinking
• Experiences in international trading/ cross-border trading
• Knowledge of SEO and website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics) is a plus
• Strong in communication and team management
• High proficiency in both Chinese and English
Where are you going to work?
You will be working in a fast-paced environment with all brilliant, creative, and young talents from different cultural backgrounds. Apply now or directly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
+852 3511 6265