Mobile developer (iOS/Andriod) - MNC media and eCommerce company
What are you going to do as a mobile developer (iOS/Android)?
As a mobile developer, you will work closely with the project management team to discuss, design, and developed the new function. You need to understand the user's needs and develop solutions to fulfill them. You will also be responsible for maintaining and support the media and e-commerce Android app. In addition, you need to write clean, maintainable code while rapidly iterating and shipping.
What is offered to you?
• Monthly salary 25000 to 38,000 HKD per month
• 15 days annual leave plus birthday leave
• Comprehensive benefits and meditation
What is expected of you?
• Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related subjects
• 2+ years of solid working experience in iOS / Android development
• Experience with third-party libraries, particularly open source and payment solutions
• Knowledge of Kotlin, Android Jetpack, react native and swift
• Familiarity working with Cloud-based technologies
Where are you going to work?
You will work for a listed media company with the Forbes award that has over 45 million users across all its platforms. Their global readers are across Asia Pacific, North America, Europe. The company has well structured IT team, with flat culture. You will be working with an energetic and open-minded team that will appreciate your creativity and opinions. They keep expanding the team base on the increasing users, which mean the career development is guaranteed.
Learn more or apply directly?
How do you feel about this Job? Are you ready for the challenges in a fast-growing international company? You can apply directly, click on the ‘Apply’ button. For more information about this vacancy or other opportunities, you can contact me at email@example.com or call me on 3511 6201.