Android Mobile Developer | Online Lifestyle Magazine
a0K0800000gxZZqEAM 78 HK Android Developer
DescriptionWhat are you going to do as an Android Mobile Developer?
You are going to work for a WORLDWIDE leading online lifestyle magazine (men’s contemporary fashion and culture).
Design and develop the android application according to the requirements from the business analyst team, design team and users
Implement unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions with automation
Follows best practices in software development. Write clean, maintainable code while rapidly iterating and shipping.
Stay up-to-date with new technology trends and have a good knowledge of libraries you used
Prepare the technical documentation as needed
What is offered to you?
• Monthly salary HKD 30,000 UP per month
• Flexible work hours
• Young and dynamic work environment
• International work environment with great connections worldwide
What is expected of you?
• Degree in Computer Science or relevant disciplines
• Minimum 1-2 years of experience in mobile/web development
• Good knowledge and background in software development and design patterns
• Knowledge and experience with the Android SDK, Java, Kotlin, GraphQL, RESTFul API and GitHub
• Knowledge of React Native or Flutter is an advantage
• Experience publishing Android applications to the Google Play Store
Where are you going to work?
As an Android Mobile Developer, you are going to join a worldwide famous leading streetwear online magazine platform. With a total reach of over 40.5M users across all platforms, The media group boasts a global readership across Asia Pacific, North America, Europe and more, with the flagship platform available in five languages. The group has expanded its publishing brands to a wider scope in recent years, encompassing Hypebeast and its multiple content distribution platforms, e-commerce store and agency.
Learn more or apply directly?
How do you feel about this Job? Are you ready for the challenges in this Dynamic Company? You can apply directly, click on the ‘Apply’ button. For more information about this vacancy or other opportunities, you can contact me at Larissa.firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 3511 6261.
+852 3511 6264