Analyst Programmer (Java) | Gaming IndustryApply now!
a0K0800000gxelOEAQ 228 hk Java Developer
DescriptionWhat are you going to do as an Analyst Programmer?
You are going to work for a Hong Kong software development company established in 2016, specialized in developing game, web, and mobile applications.
You will participate in the system design, programming of new product functionalities. You are responsible for reading and understanding existing backend systems, performing operational maintenance and technical support for clients. You are also expected to perform internal and external project integration. Lastly, of course, constant learning and help team members improve their technical skills.
What is offered to you?
• Monthly salary HKD 35,000 to HKD 45,000 per month
• Medical insurance
• Flexible work hours
• Young and dynamic work environment
What is expected of you?
• 3 years or above experience in Software Development
• Knowledge or experience in Java server development, Spring Framework, RocketMQ
• Solid experience in database systems Like MySql, Reddis
• Logical and analytical thinking, good problem solving and debugging skills, write clean and reusable code
• Experience in developing webservice is a plus
• Experience in developing video games is a plus
Where are you going to work?
As a Java Analyst Programmer, you will join a Hong Kong software development company established in 2016, specialized in developing game, web, and mobile applications. They offer a full spectrum of software consulting and development services to clients. Backed by an experienced leadership team and one of the finest technical talent pool, enabling the company to effectively handle software projects of any scale and complexity.
Learn more or apply directly?
How do you feel about this Job? Are you ready for the challenges in this Dynamic Company? You can apply directly, click on the ‘Apply’ button. For more information about this vacancy or other opportunities, you can contact me at Larissa.firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 3511 6261.
+852 3511 6264