Full Stack Analyst Programmer | Big DataApply now!
a0w9L000000B8JwQAK 21 Kwun Tong
DescriptionWhat will you do?
As a Full Stack Analyst Programmer, you will join a full-service architecture firm. They work on the design process through the final construction. To facilitate their service, they have a complex BIM software to their disposal with multiple new features in the pipeline. You will be responsible for;
- defining, analyze and develop new software applications.
- Adopting DevOps principles while simultaneously work on new automation features.
- Work with massive amount of data from various data sources
- (seniors) coaching and guiding junior software engineers
Job offerWhat is offered to you?A competitive salary range up to 40,000 HKD per month:
- Flexible working hours
- 5 days work (Mon Fri)
- Discretionary bonus
- Technical training programs
Job requirementsWhat is expected of you?Besides having at least a Bachelor degree the following:
- 2 years of full stack development
- Experience in handling big data
- Good command in both written and spoken Chinese and English;
- Team player, with a sense of ownership
Company profileWhere will you work ?You are going to work for a well trusted Full-service architecture firm in Kwun Tong. They are responsible for large scale engineering projects in Hong Kong. Ranging from Civil Structural and geotechnical Engineering project. Across multiple disciplines like structures, buildings, bridges and railways. They are working together with reputable research institutions and engineers to collect data to improve their software and business processes.
+852 2436 6280